I have been in the financial services industry for over 28 years…
On the personal side, I have been married to my wife Madalyn for almost 33 years. We are empty nesters and love to travel and take advantage of hiking in the mountains or being on the lake with friends. We have 3 great kids, Meg and Smith are out of college and John is a Senior at ECU. I am so proud of all three of them. If you come into my office you are likely to meet Grace our 10-year-old lab mix dog. She goes with me almost everywhere. Both my wife and I are involved in our church and I love serving in my local YMCA. I have been a member of the Y for over 50 years. I have also been involved with my local Rotary Club and enjoy the service and relationships I have formed in the group.
I hope this helps you get a small glimpse of who I am and what I do. I look forward to helping you plan for and implement your retirement plan.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 10 years training both individuals and advisors on Social Security
- National Speaker on Social Security optimization and asset integration
- Quoted in national and regional publications such as USA Today, Fox Business News, and Money Magazine
- Columnist for local monthly paper
- Educator on Retirement Planning, Long Term Care and Healthcare
- 28 year in Financial Services